For something new and refreshing!!

Thursday, October 3, 2013

I am here today to compare 4 products and they are Libre Office,Open Office,Sky Drive,and Google Docks. I have gone over each of these products and they are all good for what they do. Libre Office is good for documents among a list of things you would need for any office place. Open Office is similar to Libre Office just not as easy to get into. Sky Drive is a whole different kind of service it has it were you can save files and photos in a "cloud space". Google Docks is similar to Libre Office and Open Office except for one difference it works really good with google chrome! My my choice would have to be Libre office for all my writing needs and if i need any more save space i will use Sky Drive. Thank you!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment